Garnet sand, by garnet for grinding of raw materials and has high hardness, high temperature resistance, chemical stability, uniform particles, high grinding efficiency, no scratches, and other characteristics.Garnet is ideal choice for many blast application.It is environment-friendly and recyclable.Fine grade garnet has good fluidity and is widely used for precision water cutting.
Physical and chemical indicators
1. Sand blasting and rust removal for steel structure, hull and bridge;
2. Water knife cutting for metal, stone and glass;
3, chemical, petroleum, water treatment filter media;
4. Grinding of marble, optical lens, glassware, leather and other materials;
5. Raw materials of grinding wheel, whetstone, emery cloth and sandpaper;
6, highway pavement, runway, wear-resistant rubber, anti-skid paint and other wear-resistant materials;
7, widely used in the construction industry, high-grade real stone paint exterior decoration interior decoration temperament noble and elegant.
Advantage of garnet sand
1. Garnet is characterized by high specific gravity, large bulk density, reasonable particle size distribution, hardness, durability and compactness.
2, garnet is a natural mineral, high hardness, acid and alkali resistance, in the processing, filtration and washing process can meet the stringent requirements of corrosion resistance, wear rate and broken rate is low, can greatly extend the service life of the filtration system.
3. The polyhedral characteristics of garnet can ensure that there are more gaps between different particles, which can play a better filtering effect than the ordinary round or oval particles of other filter materials.
1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package... 2. Sample order 3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours. 4. after sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the goods, test them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the problem, contact with us, we will offer the solve way for you. 30-60mesh 20--40mesh garnet sand for blasting 30-60mesh 20--40mesh garnet sand for blasting30-60mesh 20--40mesh garnet sand for blasting 30-60mesh 20--40mesh garnet sand for blasting 30-60mesh 20--40mesh garnet sand for blasting30-60mesh 20--40mesh garnet sand for blasting 3 30-60mesh 20--40mesh garnet sand for blasting 30-60mesh 20--40mesh garnet sand for blasting 30-60mesh garnet sand for blasting
Q1. What is your terms of packing? A: Generally, we pack our goods in 25kg/bag and1000kg/bag.
Q2. What is your terms of payment? A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% against BL copy. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery? A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
Q4. How about your delivery time? A: Generally, it will take 5 to 10 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples? A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy? A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery? A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship? A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ; 2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from. River Garnet And Sea Garnet grit 30-60mesh River Garnet And Sea Garnet grit 30-60mesh River Garnet And Sea Garnet grit 30-60mesh River Garnet And Sea Garnet grit 30-60mesh River Garnet And Sea Garnet grit 30-60mesh River Garnet And Sea Garnet grit 30-60mesh River Garnet And Sea Garnet grit 30-60mesh