1Mt big bag
Can be customized according to customer requirements packaging requipment.
Lianyun/Qingdao/Tianjin port/the main port in china
1 - 25
To be negotiated
Chromite for sale
Foundry chromite sand is a natural process products of chromite through the broken screen classification, chrome ore, its main chemical composition of cr2o3, this kind of sand heated volume stability, high thermal conductivity, when in contact information with the molten metal, not only has good resistance to basic slag, not with ferric oxide and other chemical reactions, and itself has the characteristics of the solid phase sintering, can be a very good prevent the infiltration of molten metal, avoid to touch sand defects, suitable for all kinds of stainless steel, alloy steel and carbon steel gradually shape the original sand core and coating.
1. With excellent chilling characteristics, this characteristic does not reduce the thermal cracking, but can affect the temperature gradient, promote directional solidification without the use of cold iron.
2. Chromite is inert and does not react with other metal oxides. It is not wetted by manganese steel water. Chromite can be successfully used in manganese steel castings.
3. Linear expansion is small, and linear expansion is a factor that may cause sand inclusion in castings, so it may be used to mix wet sand mold for large castings.
Its properties enable the material to be used in high duty grey iron and steel foundries as core and mould making sand. Its high thermal conductivity gives it good chilling properties, low thermal expansion gives rise to good dimensional stability. Its basicity being close to neutral allows the use of a wide range of resin bonding systems and inorganic binders, it has a high refractoriness and a broad sieve distribution.
Chromite Sand in the steel industry
In steel production, Chromite Sand is used as well filler for protection of the sliding gate in large steel holding ladles.
Chromite Sand in the glass industry
When ground to a fine flour, Chromite Sand is used for the production of green glass beverage containers.
Step1: chrome ore raw material is processed by water washing.
Step2, drying raw materials to remove water;
Step3, drying raw materials into the vibrating screen, screening out the size of the customer needs;
Step4, the size of the sieve for magnetic separation, the purpose of iron and silicon removal. After magnetic separation, the chromium content reached more than 46% and the silicon content was less than 1%.
Step5: package the finished product.
Henan sicheng Abrasives Co.,ltd.was established in 2009. It covers the area of 10 years. With updated new equipment, our factory can produce Foundry chromite sand 15,000 tons per year, It is one of the high grade abrasive grains production base in China.
We have our own individual laboratory, the testing method for particle size is laser measuring method. From raw material choosing and purchasing, production processes, to market & sales, we all have very high standards. Which makes our products very popular among Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, Middle East and European countries.
Why choose us
1. We are a manufacturer, which can control the cost easier than trade company also can give you answer more quickly.
2. As a manufacturer, we know much in technique and can give you more support in technique problem.
3. Professional and experienced service team, specialized in abrasive production ,more than 10 years.
4.Our products are complete in specifications with various of sizes.
5. We enjoy a good reputation in the customers in domestic and overseas markets.
6. Large production capacity, short lead time of products.
7. 24*7 online service.
If you have another question, pls feel free to send us the inquiry.